Re: Fw: DAKOTA R/T '99 INFO -Reply

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 10:51:23 EDT

>Well, I ran the numbers last night and it looks like 10,000 difference
>between what I can get for mine and what the R/T would cost. I like the
>R/T but it isn't worth 10,000 more than the green monster. I'll wait two
>years and snag one from some recently married guy or someone with a baby
>on the way who will undoubtedly trade theirs in. Thanks for the inquiry
>though and best wishes.

OR , you might try calling Palmer Dodge in the Atlanta area .

My sister works there , and apparently yesterday afternoon , either
windshere or a tornado smashed thru their showroom . It possibly totalled a
new Viper R/T 10 in the showroom , and it did some damage to at least one
of the two or three brand new Regular Cab R/Ts they had just gotten . They
hadn't even gotten them ready for the lot yet !

I believe that it's an Intense Blue truck .

I told her that if they decided to total the Viper (doubtful) , that she
needed to ask for first dibs on yankin' any parts .

***NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS STARTING 9/4/98 at HEMI@charter.net***

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html