Re: Stronger rearend?

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 10:05:00 EDT

Jon,
You have a '95 Dak, too - don't you? (I may be confused - not the first
time).
Did your drive shaft go south along with your Trans.?
My '95 Dak (CC/318/4x4) has the one peice drive shaft, try the junkyards and
you may be able to find a used one for pretty cheap. If you want, let me
know
and I'll get the measurements on my drive shft for you as a guidline. I
remember
when I first got my truck, my roommate (who drove a jeep) was looking under
my Dak and could only say "Holy S**T" in reference to the telephone pole
drive shaft. It is pretty stout!

Duff (the other brian)
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL (should it stay or should it go, now?) - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK