RE: New Dakota

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 07:57:03 EDT

People "over drive Jaguars and Vipers.

I take care of it, but my truck is a real "truck". My truck is one
year and one month old (97) and I've got 34,000 on her. My cousin
uses dually fords to haul his high dollar pigs to shows and auctions.
 Gets a new truck every two or three years. When he turns them in
they always have 150,000 miles or more on them.

Tate