Re: Names -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 17:31:26 EDT

He he... LOL! Yeah, mine has adopted the "why won't your stupid power
lock work?!?!?" name here recently. After having the dealer fix it twice,
it's time to take it to em' again. It may just need a'lubin'. Regardless, I spent
money to get psuedo-keyless entry, it sorta' defeates the purpose when
it doesn't work! aaarrrrggghh!!! Still, won't own anything but a Dak =)

-mike d.

btw- don't worry about the Va. Beach thing... there really isn't much to
do around that area anyway =) -m

>>> <Boog318@aol.com> 09/02/98 09:41pm >>>
Mike
"damn ford in waiting"
"better than a chuubby"
"should of had a V8!"...quote from my 87 Dak days.
"She's a 4x4...get over it!" actually said this to two guys in a dekked out
5.0 stang that pulled up next to me and kept revving the engine. I didnt
even
try, but I still kept up on their asses.
Sorry I didnt get in touch with you at Va Beach, I got in too late to call
and do anything.
Boog
92 318/518 4x4...the works!