Re: Neon

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 17:36:30 EDT

R/T (Robert/Trottmann... he he)
Yeah, I had a licence plate frame that was blue and I liked it! Too bad the
local cops didn't =( oh well, the licence plate thing is old school anyway.
Now it's all about clear tailights and turn signal and radical body mods.
Even Hydraulics are starting to fade away. Man, what's this world
coming to? =) I dig the clear lenses myself. I'm trying to find a place to
custom make me some for my 88' that won't ask me for too much $$$$
Also I think one of those "speed grilles" would be cool... once again,
custom jobby, $$$$$..... oh well, it's always worth a little something to
think about it! =)

-mike d.