New Dakota Truck

From: Frank DiGiovanni (fdigiova@direct.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 18:13:29 EDT

Hi All,

I have been subscribed to this list for about a month, in hoping to
learn
about the truck that I was hoping on buying.
Well I got one yesterday, and so far I really like it. Especially the
looks
I get when I drive by :-))

>Sounds like you have got a cool truck. I have a 98 CC 4x4 Sport in
Black and love it.

Things going on right away :

31x10.5x15 B.F.G. A/T (I don't like the GOODforaYEAR)
>Mine have 27,000 miles on them and they still are in great shape. I
ran mine with 36 psi and it helps.

K&N Filter

>Makes a big difference...matter of fact I am taking the 10" air cleaner
back off and putting the K&N stock replacement back in. No difference
MPG wise or seat of pants feel wise. I did make a cold air intake for
the stock air box, tho.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black