RE: re:driving habits

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 19:58:02 EDT

98 DAK, took delivery March 3, 98. 3,200 miles.
95 Honda 750, bought new July 23, 97. 5,600 miles.

The DAK is a daily commuter, the bike is usually ridden only on weekends.
Hmmm...

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com