Dakota R/T Maybe

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 22:45:46 EDT

I called my dealer today and asked him to check to see if he could order a
99 R/T since he could not get me a 98. He called me back and said he
could,(I knew he could) and he gave me a list of all the available options
and told me to pick the ones I wanted and fax the list back to him so he
could give me a price. Actually the sheet he faxed me was a computer
generated order with a price at the bottom for a truck with all the options
on it. For a RC R/T loaded the price was a little less than 20K. (I don't
know if that was MSRP or dealer invoice.) I also asked him what they were
going to be able to allow me for my 3 month old loaded V8 sport. He is
supposed to call me tomarrow (Friday) and let me know what he can do. When
I find out more I will write again.
Jim in Waco
98 Sport 5.2 Auto
3.92 SG, Mopar headers