Survived the Hurricane

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 23:54:47 EDT

Well, It survived the storm...Only a few minor scratches on the hood...and
some tar...should buff right out...darn, was kinda hoping for a Ram-Air...ah
well...Hey Mock, sorry to hear about the Dak man!! You are about an hour and
a half above me!! My Dak was parked in the school parking lot all day so
that kinda kept it away from the debris...*big sigh of relief* Also, I may
be buying some 255/60 R15 Firestone Firehawk SS10s in the coming weeks!!

Ben Vaughan

mailto:webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
ICQ #: 558772