Re: Stronger rearend?

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 05:01:48 EDT

Hey Jon:

Check into getting a Chrysler 8 3/4. Your drums from your 8 1/4 will bolt
onto the 8 3/4, but you will need axels. These rear-ends are pretty strong.
Dad has one in his truck (running low 11's in the 1/4), and hasn't had any
problems yet (working on 6+ years of dragstrip abuse).

I got one ready to go in my Shelby as soon as I want it. This is the route
I'm gonna go

later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322