Drive Shafts

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 11:22:21 EDT

        I've posted this question a couple of times. No answer as yet.
With all the talk of blown rears and twisted Drive shafts I thought I
would try again.

        My 90 CC Sport V6 4spd auto had a HUGE diameter one piece drive
shaft. I would like to know if the output splines on the 96 4spd auto
are the same as the 90. I would also like to know if the Yoke on the dif
is the same.

        For anyone interested in replacing their two piece drive shaft,
this would make for a simple swap.

        With all the vast knowledge on this list, does someone have this
information???

Jon H