Re: Dakota Viper Edition?

From: George Dorn (gdorn@newlywedsfoods.com)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 17:48:18 EDT

Toomey2me@aol.com wrote:

> Last night i was driving around and noticed an older dakota. On the tailgate,
> under the DAKOTA, there was a decal that said Viper Edition. He could have
> just added them on. Anyone else seen one of these? If so what is so special
> about them?
>
> Later,
>
> 2me

The Viper edition is similar to the R/T in that it's limited
production but as far as any real value it's just a regular
production model w/o a numerical sequence and at best it and
the R/T models are merely Shelby wannabe's.have a nice day.
Flame retardent suit has now been put on (J/K my freinds!!!)
George '89 Shelby Dakota #288