Dak Show

From: May, Tim (tmay@abercrombiekent.com)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 16:11:31 EDT

DML'ers

        St. Louis is having a huge Mopar Only show next weekend at St.
Louis International Raceway! Over 50 classes, drag racing, etc... They
even have a Dakota Stock and Dakota Modified Class. I think if we had
enough interest for next year (50+) participants, we could get more show
classes and race classes. I feel we should piggyback onto a major event
at first and let those organizers to all the leg work. St. Louis is
pretty centralized. We could even have a West / Central / East Dakota
Shows that piggyback onto other major mopar shows.. All the mopar
magazines usually attend the bigs ones!

Just my .02.

Tim

99 Flame R/T