Re: Re: 275/60's up front??

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 18:04:30 EDT

Do you happen to know which other Progressive wheels will fit Dakotas? All I know
about are 218 and 220.
Wheels page is finished, but Davidson STILL hasn't hooked me up, so I'm stealing
internet access from my roomate, when I can, I'll FTP it, I'm very happy with it
so far.
-Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu