Ordered my 99 R/T today

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 19:46:59 EDT

I went to the dealer in Lampassas Texas where I bought my 98 and told him I
was interested in a 99 R/T. He let me pick out the options I wanted and
said he would order me what I wanted whether I took it when it came in or
not. He also said they would give me top dollar for my 98 that they sold me
3 months ago. (Don't know exactly how much difference they will want but
there is only about 600 difference in the MSRP between the 98 sport I now
have and the 99 R/T I want. He said he would keep me posted of build and
ship dates and if I want the truck when it comes, fine. If I don't he
thinks he can sell it anyway. I am sure I will want it because that is what
I wanted in the first place in 98 but could not get.! BTW I saw a yellow 99
Sport. Different but not what I want
Jim in Waco