Re: Goodyear Gripe AGAIN

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 22:41:42 EDT

What don't you like about the tires?
I have them on my dakota and they seem to a pretty good tire, they stick very well
for me but I only have about 5000 mile on them. They are wearing well too.
I can't seem to say the same thing for the tires that are on the R/T's. Those tire
are crape if you ask me, they are as hard as Kelsey's nuts, it is no wonder that
the R/T's will burn the shit out of them.
My .02 worth

Colin