Dak show (YES)

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 23:58:30 EDT

rotrottmann@davidson.edu writes:

> I'd be game for that. Either have our own Dak show, or agree on a show to
> converge on. Based on the member map, Oklahoma would be good, or maybe
> Missouri, or Arkansas to get those Texas people in, not that anyone likes
> anyone
> from Texas :-)
> Hmmmm A show w/ magazine coverage would be good, too.... Hmmmm
> Later,
> Robert

Lest I remind all of "yall" about the Mopar Show and Race in Houston, Sept
26-27th. It is the largest gathering of Moparites in the ArkLaTex area. Two
days of racing and showing. Or what ever you care to di. ie......Test the
hand modification, compare new ideas and just get around more Dak owners than
you can imagine. I went all the way to Ohio for the Mopar Nats, and only saw
a handful of Daks. The ones there were nice though. And a chance to meet
other DML folks always interests me. I haven't been disappointed
yet!.......WOO HOO! :-) <A HREF="http://www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html">The
Houston Mopar Connection Club (HMCC)</A> Check out our site and see if you
can come on down. Last year I had a bunch of folks over to the house from the
Show and Race and we had a blast! 4-5 Daks, a couple of Rams and some other
classic rides.

Already 7 or 8 DML members from TX and one from LA are coming. So, how about
it? You can find out for yourself there is no truth to the rumor of getting
hit with nightsticks by the DPS............Just hang a gun rack in the rear
window or some rubber boots between the cab and bed and come on! They will
think you are visiting kinfolks.

BTW, I plan on taking home the trophy and the bucks in the race action, so if
ya feel lucky.........................Mike Clark has designs on the show

Here is the opportunity to start an annual thing for all.

Gene in Houston