Re: Magnecor's installed! was:Important Magnecor ordering info

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 10:19:54 EDT

<< Being the impulsive buyer that I am (I could never wait 3-4 weeks), while
 visiting with Magnum Performance yesterday and having Jules present a show-n-
 tell concerning his variousTB's, I purchased a set of the above wires, along
 with the brass tip dist. cap and rotor. >>

I have no control over parts backorder ... it's just a thing that one has to
accept, especially when it comes to late model Dodge truck parts.

Just curious, if you don't mind, how much were your wires?

I figured @ $90/set including shipping (V-8) , some people wouldn't mind a
small wait. :)

<< BTW, his throttle
bodies are a sight to behold, I'm thinking about getting Frank's TB and Mag
Perf's Super Street version and testing them both at the strip, the results
will then be passed on to the list so everyone can make an informed
decision.>>

I think I remember on the Ram Truck Mailing List that folks were waiting 11
months for a throttle body?? Has this changed? The wait & price tag are a
definate factor in making an "informed" decision here... you just backed that
statement up yourself.

ttyl
Patrick