Re:Driving Habits.....attn: Drew

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 11:44:23 EDT

Drew,
I've been looking for a Local 1/4 mile race track and I think
Memphis may be the only one in my area. I live about 40 miles
N. of Little Rock.
         We used to have a track in Carlile, but someone told me
its no longer available. So hows Memphis, surely this place
is "rockin".

Well, Memphis MP is home to a national NHRA event in October and next
weekend a NASCAR SuperTruck event. The track is very nice and the pits
are paved. They have test and tune most Thursday nights and Sunday
bracket racing when there are no big events going on. I thought there
was a track in Newport. It's been a year since my brother and I were
running our Regal weekly, but we heard several times about the 1/8th
track in Newport.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black