RE:Anybody got a 99 R/T Yet?-reply

From: Martin D. Tolentino Jr. (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Sep 06 1998 - 05:08:16 EDT

Jim,
     My RT came in yesterday. It still needs to be dealer prepped.
Unfortunately the labor day is this monday, so I'll just have to wait
till tuesday. I ordered it on July the 15. Shipping date was August 20.
My RT arrived by rail in LA on September 3 and was trucked to the dealer
by Sept. 4.
     As far as the down pipes into the cat they should be a two in one
out. My 99 service manual indicates this for a 5.9. I can't wait till
tuesday.
      I didn't order the remote radio option either.

Martin Tolentino
99 RT CC Intense Blue