Quarter Mile Times With Pulleys and 180 Stat

From: TXSTIM@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 22:11:47 EDT

Installed the March underdrive pulleys and a 180 degree thermostat last week.
Went to the track last night. Times improved from a previous best of 15.58
@88.08 to a best of 15.36 @89.85 (60' times were similar in the low 2.2's)
That's better than 2 tenths, not too bad for 2 hours work. I beat 3
Mustwangs, 2 stock, 1 modified, and lost to a 4th by half a car (truck)
length. This guy had quite a few mods to his Stang. I gotta wonder what I'd
be running at sea level; I'm at 3700 feet here.