Re: Has anyone had this problem

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 23:42:37 EDT

This thing has done this from day one!!!!
I have been able to get around this pain in the a** problem but I don't like doing
it the way I did. Since I have a ported TB anyway I put a set screw where the
throttle stop is so I can adjust the amount that the plates are open at WOT, the
plates were a little over center to start with and now they are just about 2 deg.
from being wide open, but now this thing pulls like crazy to the rev. limiter. It
just may be that it doesn't flow as well at WOT than the way I have it set up now,
I am going to get it on the flow bench and see.

Colin H.