Re: Anybody got a 99 R/T Yet?

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 06 1998 - 09:06:58 EDT

<< I also did NOT order the factory alarm again because DML
 members say it is not much good. Is the Mopar dealer installed unit better?
Has
 anyone tried installing one themselves?
 Jim in Waco >>

Years ago I was helping a friend install one in his car when we both detected
the unmistakable smell of burning insulation. That was the first and last time
for us. I had an excellent aftermarket alarm (by Clifford) installed in the
R/T and am very pleased, just remember that the quality of the installation is
just as important as the system.
Regards,
Steve Waller in Houston