Re: JBA's are in!

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 06 1998 - 19:34:51 EDT

Matt, where in Denver are you at. I'm out here in Goodland KS and have
family in Denver. I plan on heading out there this upcoming week. Maybe
we can hook up. It would be interesting to run our trucks at Bandimere
and see what kind of numbers yours runs with the headers and other mods.

Let me know.

Dave
'97 Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4 3.55
Homemade Ram Air