Re: Beat by Chevy! Help!

From: Kabuki2@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 09:07:29 EDT

<< Bummer. :-( Would a "fuel pressure activated nitrous cut off" have
 saved it? >>

I beleive so.. I was pretty much already over the car (I think I forgot to
mention the $3600 was including the price of the car.. heh) so I just drove
it, sprayed it, and changed the oil religiously every 1000 miles

<< Incidentally, how did you fill your bottles? Did you have a pump or
did you use the "temperature differential" method? I would love to have
a pump when I get into nitrous, but those things cost many more times than
an entire nitrous system!>>

A pump isn't really necessary unless you need to fill bottles on the fly. I
just used my shop's freezer overnight, and filled my 10lb bottles from 330s
I'd order from a local welding supply. Cost was about $80 for ~50lbs this way.

ttyl
Patrick