Re: Dome light "replacement" -Reply

From: McStyer@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 03:30:45 EDT

<< > As for the Trunk thing, run the wires through your drainholes (under
> your bedliner if you can) and tap into you parking lights for your source.
> That's what I would do =)

 My Dodge bedliner has no drain holes (pain in the a$$), and tapping into the
 parking lights doesn't sound simple. I think I'll just put a switch towards
 the tailgate, and wire it to the battery. >>

  Are you wired for trailer lights, one of those clip on types where all you
have to do it disconnect everything and plug it back in through the harness?
You could much more easily tap into the wires on of the trailer light setup.
You also don't have to worry as much about something shorting out.