dont call me ....ahem!!

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSYKES@SU.EDU)
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 16:46:40 EDT

>>putting down another member has not been considered
acceptable. If anyone else agrees with this (or disagrees) please
speak up.<<<

I speak now. I agree! The occasional "buy a V8" joke and "Autos suck!"
joke is cool (and some of em' are really funny!), but there has never
really been a problem with insults other than people taking things out of
context (which may be the case here, producing the asshole comment)
or people with two names =) I think we should just let the flames do what
they are gonna' do and put it behind us. SSSOOOOOOO, hoow bout'
them Solar Yellow R/T's , huh?

-mike d.