Need Source for Color Matched Roll Pan

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 21:21:48 EDT

If somebody could point me to a source to order a color matched roll pan
and bumper cover that would be apreciated. Also does any one make a full
ground effects kit for a 98 Ext Cab Dak? I'd also like to get a single
into
dual (out the rear) exhaust cat back. I talked to a guy at Mikes Muffler
Shop and A-1 and they could do it on my truck but they dont have
anything
prefab to ship. There in Huston and I'm in NJ. Thanks for your help Bob
-

Try www.stillen.com

They sell billet grills, bumper covers, Aerokits, and rear roll pans.

Patrick