Re: Going Racin' !!

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 10:29:17 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/98 9:33:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< Should I remove the hose going to the air hat from the box , remove the
 whole box , or just the filter so that I would still get some cool air ?

 Also , do you think that removing the spare would do me any good ? Or
 should I leave it in to give me a little weight over the axle ?

Jack, there has to be a way for you to get some fresh air! But I wouldnt
remove the filter at all, maybe just remove the air hat. Yeah, I would remove
the spare, youll benefit more from the lack of weight than you will suffer
from it.
Eric