RE: TB testing...was:The damn "hand ot the window"

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 11:47:50 EDT

Dml,
After quickly going through the 700 emails this a.m., I can get to it...
Took the R/T with Frank's T.B. on a 1000mile trip to Yosemite. Had a great
drive, even through the mud storm in Bakersfield. The T.B gave me NO
problems (other than excessive speed occasionally). I Tried out my one
finger high flow Hand prototype as well. The results were mixed... Suggest
not implemmenting it in areas of high pickup truck w/gunrack populations.
Seems to attract bottles, beercans and lead pellets. Worked much better in
the R/T when driving through small Central California towns with lots of
stoplights when full throttle aceleration is possible (I do not reccomend
its use at all for small displacement vehicles). Im going to do some mods
and try it again. I think Ill try the 2 finger Vulcan model next time and
see how many bullet holes it attracts...
BKB