Re: (no subject)

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 16:03:32 EDT

>I subscribed to this 2 weeks ago and I really like reading your
>'exchanges'
>specially that 'hand thing'.

Welcome to the list , Jackie'O !!

If you found the "hand out the window" bit fun , then you may want to be
proffesionally evaluated .
Even though every once in a while , someone will get fed up with all that
kind of stuff (I agree that I too get kinda fed up too at times) , for the
most part we are all just a bunch of fun-lovin' labotomized truck nuts .

>I bought a used '92 Dakota 4x4 LE a V-8.Automatic. I really like it.
>I am sure I'll have questions and its nice to know you all are out
>there.
>I have already picked up some useful info.
>Thanks...Jacqueline

Hmmm........a girl that likes to get down and dirty!?! Better watch out or
your mailbox will be overflowing from this bunch .

;)

Jack Hilton III

1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab (Black)

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html