Re: Dakota R/T has arrived!

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 16:36:59 EDT

Cool Beans, Tim!! That is EXACTLY the way we picked up our '98. Still
had all the plastic "To be removed by dealer" wrappings. We even had to
pull the antenna out of the package and attach it ourselves. It was
great getting pics of the wrappings and then getting to remove them
ourselves (kinda like Christmas in June)!! :-)

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T