Re: CB Installation

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 17:25:53 EDT

I think it is called a Shelf It, was like 40 bucks and its made out of metal
and covered with some typwe of felt material, very nice for the price! All you
need to do is to tkae the visors out, put them onto the shelf, and connect the
shelf to the old visor holes. Oh yeah and drill two new holes for the visor
clips and put them on. Drill 2 new holes also if you want to mount your CB up
there.......good luck, let me know if you need more info