Re: Lowering the rear only

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 23:22:13 EDT

I have lowered my truck 2" in the rear using aluminum blocks, but I am going to
change over the some steel ones soon. I also lowered the front 1.75" by cutting
about 1 coil out of each spring, The ride is very good and it looks a hell of a
lot better. The day after I had lowered it, everyone at work was asking me what I
had done to the truck.
Go for it, you will be glad you did.

Colin H.