Re: Re: Don't want to wait for JBA's? I have a solution.

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 00:06:32 EDT

<< Patrick,

 Will these fit the R/T? I may be interested in starting on the exhaust
 side of my R/T. >>

It should. It says all Magnum V-8s in Dakota, Durango, and Ram. When the JBA
buy was going on , did you guys all order the same header or were there
different part numbers for the R/T? If they're the same, these will work.
They're designed to bolt up to the stock Y-pipe.. if you've ever had your
hands on a set of aftermarket Mustang headers, they're very similar except
they have a sharp nickel or chrome plating.

Of course, a longer (I don't think anyone makes a "full" length) header design
would probably be optimal for all out performance, but these would make a nice
addition to anyone's exhaust system.

I'm selling these for a friend who bought his headers only to find out they're
on national backorder. He waited 5 months for these, and by the time they
reaches his door, he's already in the seat of a new Z28 SS...

They could sell at any moment tho - so I wouldn't delay. He's only had them
here in town for a day now, and I suspect they're going to move quickly.

ttyl
Patrick