a few minor probs with the R/T

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 09:01:41 EDT

Just noticed a couple of small problems with the 98 R/T .

1) It just started to get down under 55 degrees at night , and I notice
that it stumbles a bit when I first start it up in the morning for about 10
seconds .
There is a TSB that *might * apply here .

Service Bulletin Number: 971121140897
Bulletin Sequence Number: