RE: My 88 is p---in' me off!!!! -Reply -Reply

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 08:56:09 EDT

Good for you, Mike - smart move.

Tate

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Z-Sykes [SMTP:msykes@su.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 1998 3:22 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: My 88 is p---in' me off!!!! -Reply -Reply

>>>Well, I could take the smartass route here and say that I don't know
how to
get that little straw thingie inside the belt, but I know you mean the
underside (at least I hope you do). Just spray the top of the belt. If you
spray near a pulley, the spray will get all over the belt anyway.<<<

he he =)
thanks for the advice. The Dak is at the dealer as we speak getting the
belts done. They are also gonna' check the horrible valve noise and
diagnose it for me. If they say Valve-train rebuild, I will say "Hello, mopar
performance? Yes I would like...." and go to town, then make the dealer
install em'. I think the MP parts would probably be cheaper, and a whole
lot better =)

-mike d