Re: Re: Those Triangle Air filter thingies...

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 01:03:04 EDT

At 10:35 PM 9/9/00 -0400, you wrote:
>>Covers to adapt from the 10 hole to the older Mopar 8 hole so I can have
>>chrome valve covers on my V-8?
>
>I asked the same question a few months back because I prefered the older
>styles and variety that is available .
>
>The answer is "NO" .
>
>DML member-by-proxy Sean Meldrum , our infamous fabricator of ideas and
>actual thingies , was said to have been working on an adapter , but I
>haven't heard anything else .

   Sean mentioned something about this in a recent e-mail message to me:

------------
[...]
I was originally talkin' to him about prototyping the valve cover adapter.
Just saw a blurb in Mopar Muscle that says you can bolt 'em on leak free
with a good (Fel-Pro or equiv.) LA gasket.
[...]

  So maybe you can? He said he was going to try it with a set of Edelbrock
valve covers.

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.80@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |