Re: why do women do that?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 22:25:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/98 10:22:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jmiller@texnet.net writes:

<< My wife begs me to slow down too, Expecially when I had the Syclone and all
the kids
 wanted to race me. Now what is she going to do when my R/T comes in? (Should
I put a
 blower on it?)
 Jim in Waco.

I caught my wife racing a Z28 once! But when Im racing with her in it! She
sometimes stays quiet or sometimes she will just shake her head and critique
me!! "You shifted to late, you shifted to soon, you popped the clutch to
hard, blah blah" If she couldnt drive so good, it would be different, but she
is good!
Eric