Re: R/T Toe In and welcome

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 22:31:18 EDT

>I would like to hear more about aligniment and tires. even with new tires
>and new alignment my dak pulls to the right. This is a 96 , my 92 was the
>same.

I suspect it is a LOT like what we saw on the General Muncher's B-body
assembly line in Arlington, Texas. They (the line folks) call it 'bump
and go'. They set the alignment by SIGHT! Literally by using a hammer
on the front end (hence the 'bump'). Granted, these guys have been doing
this for many years, and are pretty good, but EVERYONE should get their
new car or truck alignment checked, I doubt the other Big Two are much
different. :-)

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
95 DGGM Impala SS