Re: Exhaust for V-6 (Answers) (I called RV Perf)

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 20:08:52 EDT

Ben Vaughan wrote:

> Mike,
> I can't say how it sounds compared to glass packs because I have never had
> it next to one with glass packs...But if you are looking for loudness, don't
> go with the Gibson...it isn't as loud as the flowmaster, but it is much more
> deep and rumbly...
>
> Bob,
> It is dual out the rear. I am planning on putting some pics on my website
> when I get it updated..I am also making some recordings of exhaust so people
> can hear how it sounds on a V6...It should be there within the week...I
> ordered mine from RV Performance, they can match any competitor's price...I
> don't have the phone number right in front of me but I will post it on the
> DML later on tonight...
>
> Ben
> www.dakattack.com

Hey Ben, I got the tel# from the 800 operator (1800-875-2112) if anyone
needs it. They have a Gibson out the rear (dual outlet muffler) for my
98 Dak for $359 (little steep huh?) I'm gonna check with a local shop
which manuf. muffler would be best if I did it myself? (with a local
shop that is) Any body do this with flex pipe??? Bob