Almost a Ford Spank

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 13:56:49 EDT

Well everyone,

As you might know I just got my Flowmaster on and last night had a chance to
test them out. I pulled up to a red light next to a V-8 late model F-150. He
had some advertisement on the side for a construction business or something so
I though that he wouldt want to race. Well the light turned green and i gave
it a little gas to make the exhaust rumble and see he is speeding up. Well i
floor it. I pulled out maybe 3 to 5 inches ahead of him and stayed there
untill I let off the gas at around 70. Speed limit is 45. All the time my
girlfriend was siting there in the passenger seat yelling at me to slow down.
It sure got her heart pounding. Not too shabby for my little V-6.

FucaFord,

2me