Re: RE:Dakota pictures

From: Trevor Pontbriand (cadex_3@ids.net)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 03:53:44 EDT

>Interesting... it looks sharp, nice photos.

Thanks!

>I am wondering why the brush guard on a sport though. It covers up your
nice
>billet grille. You must actually drive through brush (an assumption)
You know what they say about assumptions! I never drive through brush.
And I think that you can see the billet grille quite clearly.
Think a billet grille AND brush guard are overkill? I'm making an attempt
to join to opposing truck styling trends. Well maybe not, but I think it
looks good.

Trevor