Re: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 15:57:04 EDT

I would think it would cool a little bit but how much is what i was
wondering. Do you think it would be enough to make a difference? I do have
some cooling problems due the fact that my fan is about 2" smaller than the
stuck one due to my body lift. When 4wheelin' the temp gauge usually sits a
little above half and that damm clutch fan is always on. This is in about
80 degree weather without the ac on. I've got some water wetter in there
but it still climbs up there pretty quick and the fan wont go off for hours
even after it cools down. I can live with it but i'd if theres a quick
solution i'd like to do somthing about it...

Chris