Swapping from the 96 to the 99

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 08:09:42 EDT

I was wondering, since I have to strip the 96 sport down to return to
stock for the dealer, I figured I could transfer some of the stuff to
the 99 RT that is on the way. I know the MP valve covers will go
over, and the MSD is gonna hit the shelf for the time being, but will
the Magnecore wires, the gibson headers, and the K&N FIPK fit? I
believe they should, but has anyone had any problem putting an open
element filter on the 97-99 daks? I recall somthing called an "S" bolt?
George J Hooper
99 RT (on the way)