Playing with fire.

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 18:02:47 EDT

     Obviously we are talking youngsters here... You boys better watch
     your step 'cause girls tend to develop a wicked left hook (among other
     penalties) when they get a little older and your hooked (pun
     intended). If the one your with is in your long term plans, my advice
     is to leave her at home or with her friends when you go out and
     play:-)

     Yes grasshoppers you may call us older fella's master. hehehe
     T.

     <<They even do that if they're not your girlfriend. My best friend's
     girlfriend was
     screaming when I was playing with a Mitsubishi on the highway. He was
     yelling
     "Shut up, this is fun!"
     - -Robert

     Toomey2me@aol.com