Re: Re: Almost a Ford Spank - Chevy too -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 17:21:19 EDT

>>>A V6 AND a manual. Talk about the odds being stacked against you!
Must
be a good driver. :-) (all hood/dent comments are too easy, and
thusly not allowed.)
Robert<<<

R/T
(insert hood joke)... actually, a 6er will get up pretty good after it leaves
the dealer for new belts. On my way from getting my dak today, I
happened to meet up with a Full Size Chebbie (4x4 x-cab) at a light who
wanted to be in my lane. Too Bad Sucka'! After the jump I got on him, he
never came within 3 Dak-lengths....and I even got wheelspin! Think my
Dak is becoming her old self again.. Poor Chebbie...big, heavy, ain't got
enough power Chebbie. I almost feel sorry for the guy =)

-mike d.
88 \ / |_
       \/ |_|