RE: DML Digest V3 #1269

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@GSC.GTE.Com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 17:14:46 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 1998 4:09 PM
To: dakota-truck-digest@buffnet4.buffnet.net
Subject: DML Digest V3 #1269

DML Digest Thursday, September 10 1998 Volume 03 : Number 1269

The subjects discussed in this digest are:
==========
Re: DML: Re: Almost a Ford Spank
Re: DML: Map lite
DML: Jack's Date
RE: DML: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler
RE: DML: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler
Re: DML: Almost a Ford Spank
DML: RE: Austin Area Daks
Re: DML: New colors for '98
DML: Oil Coolers
RE: DML: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler
Re: DML: Exhaust for V-6 (Answers)
Re: DML: Jack Hilton actually uses 87 octane
DML: 4X4 question
Re: DML: Cowl Induction Hood for 95
Re: DML: Re: Almost a Ford Spank
DML: 180 Thermostat, low antifreeze?
DML: Dakota pictures
DML: Re:Warning the GF/Wife before the Spank..This was a Ford Spank!
Re: DML: Ram Air or Blower?
Re: DML: Ram Air or Blower?
Re: DML: RE: Past Questions
RE:DML: Dakota pictures
DML: A/C faceplate mismarked
DML: Re:Almost a Ford Spank - Chevy too - Reply
RE: DML: RE: Jack Hilton actually does a mod
Re: RE:DML: Dakota pictures
Re: DML: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler
Re: DML: 200,000 Miles!
Re: DML: Ram Air or Blower?