Re: Ram Air or Blower?

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 19:32:35 EDT

One thing you have to consider is that a factory turbocharged or
supercharged engine has a very low compression ratio (not counting the
boost anyway) when compared to its naturally aspirated counterpart. If
they had the same compression it would make quit a bit more power but be
a lot less reliable, well according to the engineers anyway.

Erich
1998 v8 5spd ext. cab