Re: Re: performance brakes

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 22:05:49 EDT

nut wrote:

> Hey Mike,
> has anyone gotten back to you with your brake pad quesions, I need pads too.
> Let me know

Guys,

You might want to try Porterfield Ent. in Costa Mesa, CA

(800)537-6842

Not sure if they have a shoe for the DAK. I just got some front pads
from these guys and they sent me a catalog. I don't find the pad listing
either, so it could be they have shoes but the listing is not obvious.

They also advertise custom pad fabrication capabilities. Maybe this
would apply to shoes as well.

Post to the list if you find out any information.

Bob